Wednesday, January 1, 2014

"Which Direction For The New Year?" by California Janet Bludau, 12" x 24" Abstract and Impressionistic Landscape

This daily posting thing was a bit confusing to me at first!
On Leslie Saeta's blog this will be Day #3 instead of #1
I just signed up for the Leslie Saeta "30 Paintings in 30 Days" Challenge.
What am I thinking?
I decided that at worst I will fail at the challenge and at best it will get me to paint more.
AND...... this is a LUCKY painting I am posting on January 1 because I started it in December on a day where I also sold 2 paintings.  Finished date is 1-1-14.  This is unless I start noodling at it again which I do often.  But now I have to stop that because I have the pressure of churning out new paintings!
Happy New Year to you all.  
12" x 24" on Thick Gallery Canvas
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/janet-bludau/which-direction-for-the-new-year/190675

No comments:

Post a Comment