Friday, January 17, 2014

"Riding To Blackie's", Blackie's By The Sea Bar, Newport Beach Ca, Janet Bludau


Riding To Blackie's
8" x 8"
Oil  
This is day 17 of the 30 day Challenge. 
Blackie's By The Sea is down on the boardwalk in Newport Beach and has been in business for as long as I can remember.  An institution.  I painted a smaller version and without the bike earlier in the competition.  I can't decide if I like the bike or not.  Please feel free to throw your 2 cents in there and comment below.  Stay or Go ??? 
I missed yesterday - mini emergency and I didn't have any paintings far enough along that I could quickly finish and post.  Oh well, another opportunity to remind myself of my New Year's resolution IF I had made a New Year's Resolution - Stop Looking For Perfectionism.
Thanks for looking..........

No comments:

Post a Comment