Wednesday, April 11, 2012

City On The Bay 10" x 20" Abstract Palette Knife Landscape Painting by Janet Bludau


The image that shows here of this painting makes the size look just slight longer than wide.
It is actually twice as long as the width.  If you would like a more accurate image sent to you just email me at:  Bludauart@gmail.com
I am very pleased with the results - especially the thick, yummy blues and greens of the bay.
This painting started out quite different, as many paintings do for me.
I honestly can't remember the original painting.  After it dried, I just wasn't happy with it.  I then painted pretty much the same painting you see above but in a completely different color palette.
It dried - boring.
Such is the life of a painter.  And of a perfectionist I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment