Monday, September 10, 2012

Abstract Oil Painting of the Newport Beach Back Bay - Janet Bludau



48" x 48" Oil
That is 4 feet square!
This commissioned and sold piece is hanging in it's new home.
The owners plan on framing it in a floater frame as soon as
it has had more time to dry completely. The palette is a softer one than is typical for me
and I just loved it in my home where I hung it for a few days before delivery.
I just may need to commission myself to create a piece in the same colors!

2 comments:

  1. The quality of paint pigment is stable and the color is not easy to change, which is up to the international detection standard of environmentally friendly materials. We pursue high quality of the painting and precise control of the detail. All paintings are hand-painted oil painting .

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want more beautiful paintings, you can come and have a look on our stores, hand-painted oil painting if you are more interested in these, you can register ,we have more discounts.

    ReplyDelete