Friday, June 15, 2012

"Abstract Umbrella Pals" Oil Painting by Janet Bludau


9" x 12"
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

This piece was already to be packed up for Art In The Park tomorrow and then I noticed that I had red oil paint all over my thumb.  Definitely not dry enough!  Oh well...........
I have way too much I am bringing anyway.  
I am anticipating a nice day in the park with familiar faces strolling by every once in a while but certainly not an art buying frenzy.  I don't think we will have serious art collectors driving in from LA to get first dibs :)  This morning it was like winter here in beautiful Newport Beach.  The streets were wet with drizzle.  Let's just hope we are a bit drier tomorrow.  So wish us all a dry day with, hey, maybe a sale or two at our local, neighborhood art sale in the park.

3 comments:

  1. So good to see you Thursday. Wish you good weather and great sales to go along with a wonderful day tomorrow. It is always the red paint or thalo that appears on our hands and clothes isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We promise that every oil painting that you buy from our store is 100% hand-made, which shows rich color and strong stereoscopic feeling. The quality of paint pigment is stable and the color is not easy to change, which is up to the international detection standard of environmentally friendly materials. We pursue high quality of the painting and precise control of the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post!, it is very userful for me, thanks all. Fabulous animal oil paintings for you and your home.

    ReplyDelete