Thursday, March 22, 2012

Untitled So Far: 3 foot square Abstract Contemporary Landscape by California Artist Janet Bludau


This new oil measures 3 feet by 3 feet
The canvas is Gallery Wrapped
Please let me know if you have a title to suggest!
I first painted a red undercoat which you will see peeking through.
This new painting will most likely be at the Winnow Gallery and Goods show.
The reception is Saturday March 31st  4 - 7pm.
Address is:  124 Tustin Avenue Newport Beach California
Their phone # is 949-645-3225

If any questions for me:  bludauart@gmail.com
You are also welcome to phone me:  949-285-0330


2 comments:

  1. Love, love this Janet and I bet it is even more awesome in person. Congrats on the show, wish I could be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We promise that every oil painting that you buy from our store is 100% hand-made, which shows rich color and strong stereoscopic feeling. The quality of paint pigment is stable and the color is not easy to change, which is up to the international detection standard of environmentally friendly materials. We pursue high quality of the painting and precise control of the detail.

    ReplyDelete